Come October 19th for movies, popcorn and pj’s. Bring a blanket and the whole family.
Please note that the date of this year’s Silent Auction will be Saturday March 3rd.
The kids fun run will be on Saturday June 23rd.
More details will be emailed soon!
This year’s Open House will be held on Saturday February 4, 2012 from 10am until 1pm.
- New or prospective families are encouraged to bring the children to visit the preschool and meet our ECEs Leasa and Caitlyn. There will be activities for the kids to play with as well as other preschool families to meet
- Current and returning families are also encouraged to come out to support the preschool. Bring the kids for a play and share your experiences with the incoming families:)
This year’s Xmas clean will be on the following dates:
- Thu Dec 15th (6-8pm)
- Sat Dec 17th (9-11am)
The sign-up sheet is on the notice board at the school.
For more information, please contact Michael Cameron.
Our first ever bottle drive will be held on Saturday, 4th December. This event is part of this year’s fundraising. Please see Stephanie Newman for more details.
We will be having a beach picnic at Agate Beach on Saturday, 17th September 2011 from 11am until 2pm.
This is a great chance for families to socialize at the start of the school year.
Please bring buckets, spades and your own food.
Our new look website has been updated to include the following features:
- Under “Information for Parents”
- The Year at a Glance – An overview of the year
- Duty Roster – Allows you to maintain the duty roster online (password protected)
- Class Contact List – Allows you to update your personal contact details online (password protected)
- Under “About Us”
- Meet the Teachers – Includes our newest ECE Caitlyn Sabyan
- “Newsletters” – These have been updated and also password protected
A new menu bar for photos has been added to our website and is password protected. The password will be issued shortly to parents of the school.
For more information please contact Martin Brackley.
Our new website is now up and running. New features include:
- Reorganized content
- Events calendar
- News posts